Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Marine Rips 50 Cent for Dressing

Rapper 50 Cent


Rapper 50 Cent has generally donned the Marine Corps compatible admitting never accepting served.
But endure week, one Cpl. Matthew Schafer acquaint to 50 Cent's Facebook photo anthology with the afterward entry:

My Name Is Cpl Schafer Matthew B United States Marine Corps And The Reason I Am Autograph This Is To Ask You What The F” You Think Your Doing Disgracing My Compatible We All Damn Able-bodied Know You NEVER Served In My Corps What Makes You Think You Have The Right To Put Medals On Your Chest That You Didnt Earn I Wanna Know Who The F” You Think You Are And Who Gives You The Right To Impersonate A Marine!?

The column bound went viral, alluring in balance of 120,000 likes. But 50 Cent's accompany came out of the woodwork, labeling Schafer a apparatus of the state, as well. As of this writing, 50 Cent had not responded to the controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment