Monday, March 18, 2013

Pregnancy "Not as Easy" as She Thought - Kim Kardashian



Kim Kardashian -- and her babyish bang -- took over Hotlanta on Saturday night. Hitting the red carpeting for the apple premiere of Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (in which she costars), the abundant absoluteness star, 32, cradled her babyish bang in a custom-made, atramentous applique clothes with an authority waist (plus Kardashian Kolleciton leggings).

Chatting in a video account for E! News, Kanye West's adulation accepted that abundance hasn't been a absolute breeze. "Being abundant is not as simple as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] fabricated it attending or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has fabricated it look," she conceded. "It's a little painful. I've gotten ailing a brace times. It's accepting a little bit added difficult [to get around]."

Indeed, just endure week, doctors recommended Kardashian yield a blow from her about hectic, drifting schedule. "I like to be active," she said. "But I've been air-conditioned out. I took a anniversary off, just to blow and it was amazing."

As far as the beginning actress' abundance cravings? They're a little . . .healthy? "I'm appetite carrots and agronomical dressing," she said. "I acclimated to adulation sweets, I acclimated to adulation chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!"

Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us waht you feel by using the comment box below

No comments:

Post a Comment