Monday, March 18, 2013

Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage

http://www.talkofnaija.com/images/newsimages/cb73dee5fafd494c268476e07f3fdf8c.jpg
Madonna and Anderson Cooper

Madonna and Anderson Cooper accepted in a a big smooch as she presented the CNN accuser and allocution appearance host with an account at the New York copy of the GLAAD Media Awards at the Marriott Marquis. Cooper was the almsman of this year's Vito Russo Award, which goes to an aboveboard gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender media able who has fabricated a cogent aberration in announcement equality.

Cooper batten about about his female for the aboriginal time endure year with an email to announcer Andrew Sullivan. "The actuality is, I'm gay, consistently accept been, consistently will be, and I couldn't be any added happy, adequate with myself, and proud," he wrote.

The Material Girl, who memorably kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera during a achievement at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, aswell larboard humans active about her outfit. She was decked out in a abounding Boy Scout's compatible ” her adaptation of it anyway, featuring appropriate touches like fingerless gloves and a cowboy hat ” to beef the organization's ban on gay scouts and advance leaders.

"I capital to be a Boy Scout, but they wouldn't let me join," she told the crowd. "I anticipate that's [messed] up. I can body a fire. I apperceive how to angle a tent. I accept a actual acceptable faculty of direction. I can accomplishment kittens from trees. Listen, I wanna do for the community."

During his accepting speech, Cooper thanked his admirer back 2009, Benjamin Maisani.

"[Being gay] has accustomed me to adulation and be loved, to accessible my arch and accessible my affection in means I would accept never predicted," he noted. "The adeptness to adulation one another, the adeptness to adulation addition being is in my assessment one of God's greatest adeptness and I acknowledge God every day for the adeptness to accord and allotment adulation with the humans in my life. My family, my friends, my accomplice Benjamin, acknowledge you actual much."

Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below

No comments:

Post a Comment